Son of Fierce

This is a young male that I picked up a few months ago. His sire is Fierce and Eric was kind enough to send me one of his holdback males. He is turning out nicely and resembles his dad quite a bit. Sorry for the bad pics.

Attachments

• Brian fotos 185.jpg
    Brian fotos 185.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Brian fotos 188.jpg
    Brian fotos 188.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 136
He looks really awesome! It's amazing to see my guy's brothers and see the differences, mine has so much more white. Yours looks like he has super saturated colors, I get the feeling the photos aren't doing him justice :)

You are definitely right -- the pics are pretty bad and don't capture how vibrant his colors are when he fires up. He has some green in him at rest but he fires up very red with thick blue barring, just like his dad. I have had very mixed results working with red body, blue bar ambilobes with a lot of them turning green as they age. I have a WC male now that was completely red as a young adult when he was imported and stayed red for several months and is now almost completely a dull, green animal! I am hoping it is a seasonal change and he will revert back to his brilliant red color with blue bars when the summer rolls around. Please post a pic of your Fierce male when you can -- I would love to see what he looks like now.

Back
Top Bottom