Something in the air today/breeding Picts

SMCNARY

Established Member
A friend called me and told me he had put a pair together to see if they would breed today. Well they did! This got me thinking that it was time to try a panther pair as well as my 3 horn Jacksoni with my male,see what happened... :<)
qa7u4u9a.jpg
6yqujupe.jpg
yqaby3yq.jpg
ave6a5u3.jpg
japapeda.jpg
7upemy7u.jpg

Looks like more eggs and more baby Jacksoni coming,but first the long,long wait..... :<( but still :<)

Good pics! Love the breeding pics. Put me down for some Jacksonii when they are ready. They are outstanding!

Good pics! Love the breeding pics. Put me down for some Jacksonii when they are ready. They are outstanding!

Thank you kind sir,the first two batches will be ready to go in about 3-4 weeks and look fantastic,I will post some new Picts in a little while, u are down for a pair if u would like!

Rambo wasn't happy with just one time so here goes again
eraqu7e5.jpg
4epaquda.jpg
5y8evu9a.jpg

They were in a back corner,guess they wanted privacy

Looks like there definitely was something in the air in Cordova!!!! ;)
Did the males breed with both female of just one each?????

I only put in three horn girl with him she was looking receptive and I want to wait at least a few weeks before I breed him with one horn,he needs to get his strength back :D

Steve are you going to become a baby factory? I know you can raise food for all your chams and more, but what all do you have cooking. Well not counting today's adventure.:rolleyes:

Steve are you going to become a baby factory? I know you can raise food for all your chams and more, but what all do you have cooking. Well not counting today's adventure.:rolleyes:

Laurie,I have 2 clutches 25 & 21 in the incubator now,both sired by Rambo. Rambo's sire was Noki and his dame's sire was The One from Kammerflage. The females I have are Tempest who was sired by Cowboy and the dame was sired by Q from the Chameleon co. The other female is Shyly who was sired by Candy Cane Jr. and the dame was sired by Jake who came from WC parents. I have 2 batches of Jacksoni baby's 11 & 9 one from 3 horn girl and 1 from 1 horn girl and both were gravid when I got them. This breeding was the first with this male Jacksoni as he is not the sire of either of the two batches I have now. That's all I have now but have plans for a LOT more soon :D

Thank you sir,out of the Jackson's the Jacksoni are my favorite,Mt Meru my next favorite as they have similar coloration but are much smaller.The ones I have are called Wellingness and based on what I have read including posts from Jergen and Chris if I understand correctly this species is a locale that gets a bit larger and more colorful then other locale's of Jacksoni Again based on what I have read Wellingness is the name given by a guy who illegally imported these many years ago and this locale has yet to be given an official name. That is my understanding but ( I COULD BE WRONG ) it would not be the first time :D

Back
Top Bottom