Something in the air today/breeding Picts

lol. you know, it's never a good thing to be "the one" to bring someone to an addiction but...YAY!

Is very nice rainbow Jackson, I like them so much too, but in H.K is can not manage about them, I just keep pair of the Jackson X, those one is easy to stable and easy bred then the rainbow in H.K weather.

Is very nice rainbow Jackson, I like them so much too, but in H.K is can not manage about them, I just keep pair of the Jackson X, those one is easy to stable and easy bred then the rainbow in H.K weather.

Thank You Sir! I agree with you climate can make it hard to keep some species. I have had some challenges keeping different species in the past and will continue to have them in the future with the different type of species I plan to keep.

Thank You Sir! I agree with you climate can make it hard to keep some species. I have had some different type of species different species in the past and will continue to have them in the future with the different type of species of species I plan to keep.

Great, if u really love them, sure want to keep more different type of species, but is really still need work hard to find the way out of different type they need, not easy, but u have true heart u must find the way out to keeping them.:)

Just sharing my pair of the Jacksonii Xantholophus and pair of the Chameleon Deremensis.

Attachments

• DSC02532.JPG
    DSC02532.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 43
Nice action shots;) I put my chams together 3+ months ago and had great success with eggs(50 plus) and a double clutch. Ever since my male got a taste for breeding he freaks out and fires up if he gets even a glimpse of his female companion. Poor guy... I wish I had more ladies for him:D

Back
Top Bottom