I'm still fumbling my way through this new lens, so don't go crazy lol

ea24574c.jpg

A new friend!! Thanks Chris :D
86693a25.jpg

030711e5.jpg

A Brady making it's escape lol
12aab53a.jpg

342e4f51.jpg

The shot of the flower didn't turn out all that well but the water drop is outstanding :D
f0648914.jpg

what locale is that Panther??!! he is incredible looking! more pix please!!! You're absoultely right on the last pic dude.. those droplets are trippy... thats a good thing! hehe

what locale is that Panther??!! he is incredible looking! more pix please!!! You're absoultely right on the last pic dude.. those droplets are trippy... thats a good thing! hehe

He is Geckoxp's 50/50 mixed panther. He just gets better looking every day.

Mmmm. Nikon 105 Micro. Yummy lens.
It would really help boost the colors of the chams if you didnt use the flash. Using the flash makes the colors look drab. These, however, still look good even with it so I can imagine without the flash. If you use the flash, wrapping a pice of paper towell around the flash will help with the flat look that the flash gives.
Beautiful chams!

Mark

Mmmm. Nikon 105 Micro. Yummy lens.
It would really help boost the colors of the chams if you didnt use the flash. Using the flash makes the colors look drab. These, however, still look good even with it so I can imagine without the flash. If you use the flash, wrapping a pice of paper towell around the flash will help with the flat look that the flash gives.
Beautiful chams!

Mark

Thanks for the info, I'm still fumbling my way through it hehe

Back
Top Bottom