Some pictures of my guy

BuddyBowser

Say hello to Bowser
5173374323_217761a44d_z.jpg

5173374999_cb8142ebec_z.jpg

He hates the camera.
5173979588_8b399d4f76_z.jpg

What do you guys think? I just got him off his hunger strike and he's been looking great lately. Just thought I'd show him off.

Boweser is off the hook!

luv the blues on the guy..turquoise or high yellow veileds r my faves:cool:

where did u get him from, do u know the sire?

Last edited:
The 2nd and 3rd pic look like MBD on his arm. Can you post some more of the limbs please? And a straight on of his casque.

The 2nd and 3rd pic look like MBD on his arm. Can you post some more of the limbs please? And a straight on of his casque.

i didnt see that...looks a little bowed legged, could b the angle of the camera though....but it doesnt hurt to see more pics...

i didnt see that...looks a little bowed legged, could b the angle of the camera though....but it doesnt hurt to see more pics...

Since everyone is in a critical mood today.....what supplements do you use with your chameleon?

I think it might just be the angle. Look at the first pic, he is actually supporting himself and normally with MBD it is difficult for them to support their body off the ground. But then, the second two it does kinda look bowed.

I think it might just be the angle. Look at the first pic, he is actually supporting himself and normally with MBD it is difficult for them to support their body off the ground. But then, the second two it does kinda look bowed.

I agree my friend.

i knew it...and the reasons come out!....lol:p

nah.. i knew u were playing.....:D

me in a bad mood?....:rolleyes:..never;)

you just wanted attention lol. :p other members on here really pissed me off today. Did you ever find out about the meeting?

Haha okay now that everyone's had their fun picking at everybody, thank you for the comments. And yeah he supports himself very well, and that was on a wooden table with absolutely NO grip at all. I use calcium w/o d3 every feeding, calcium w/d3 twice a month and multivitamins twice a month. I got him from a tiny pet shop here in Richmond, VA. I saw the sire but I don't remember his name, he was like 3 years old and gorgeous looking though! Anyways, I did sense really early signs of MBD about a month or so ago, but has since been reversed with added supplement intake and he's doing just fine now, there is a slight bend in his casque as one you guys noticed but isn't bad at all and I think is starting to straighten out.

Back
Top Bottom