Some Pics

HecticZ

First is my Male Veiled Chameleon.

Who was not having anything to do with the camera.

Watchdog Chameleon.

I will try and get more pics later, so he can show his true colors. Some nice Yellows and Green and a bit of Orange.

My Panther Chameleon is next, I need to cut down on some of the dusting. Can you guys guess what kind of colors this little guy, is going to be showing when he is older.

I like this shot for some reason, I think its the lighting.

Ok here are some sleeping pics of my Male Veiled Chameleon. I took these tonight, wanted to show some of his color. Not leave him looking all Angry and Dark.

The First shot is Unedited no Post Processing at all, Straight from the Camera.

These next to shots have a lil bit of PP.

This one I added some fill light, and made the colors jump out. I think a lil too much.

I added a lil fill light, and highlight. Color stayed the same if I turn on the light right now. That is exactly what he would look like.

Great shots, HecticZ! Your veiled has some awesome colors - thanks for sharing!

Thanks

Nice pictures Veiled looks good: with the light nice colours, what locale is the panther as this will determine what colours they will show,when adult.

Is your panther a Male? looks female in colour from them pictures imo, But mine had some light peachy colours when young, but was still a male, so i am prob wrong lol. looks nice though:)

Nice pictures Veiled looks good: with the light nice colours, what locale is the panther as this will determine what colours they will show,when adult.

Is your panther a Male? looks female in colour from them pictures imo, But mine had some light peachy colours when young, but was still a male, so i am prob wrong lol. looks nice though:)

I thought it looked like a female too because of the brownish-redish colouring so young, but not going to say that it is because i cant really see the base of the
tail all that well.

Hecticz do you know what locale your little panther is, that would help in telling what possible colours will come out

i believe you have a girl, the last pic makes me say so bcause o no sign of a bulge near the tailbase, it and the colors brownish tan color is leaning toward female too, most males that young r rather greyish black,..hope this helps...she looks lovely BTW:)

i dunno its tough lol how old is your little one? I cant see a bump there but you can see alot of green on its head so maybe its a really colourful girl. or you have a male who isnt well endowed and no bump is showing right now lol

i dunno its tough lol how old is your little one? I cant see a bump there but you can see alot of green on its head so maybe its a really colourful girl. or you have a male who isnt well endowed and no bump is showing right now lol

either a really purdy girl, or a guy with a tiny package:p:rolleyes::cool:

at young ages the buldge is a little hidden..

i am looking and i want to say male , BUT give it a month, its easier to tell when they first hatch out and @ about 4 months.

after looking at some of the other pictures id have to say male... there is a small small buldge... and the other photos on your flickr kinda scream male with that green he shows...

Last edited:
haha You guys are funny.

I guess I will have to wait just to be certain, but not too long incase I need to put a laying bin.

MALE! im an amateur at this and im certain! ive got $5 on it! the bars are deep rich raziliant and wide!!! in the third pic you can see the blue coming in under the red/orange juvi bar color. kinda like dr gonzo babies have red and blue bars. massive red flecks in the bars!? and as they get older they lose the red and turn full on pure blue bar. thats just a comparison. i do know females can have blue pin stripe baring but not like this MALE.

ive changed my mind! i went to the link where all of the chams pics were. and needless to say, im more than positive and am willing to throw my male ambilobe purple bar on top of my original 5$ bet. lol go to the links everyone and check out the pics. in the picsw it was younger and VERY green, deep green/mild blue coming in on the bars. totally a shocker for how young and tiny!!! oh my!!! please email me [email protected] where he came from, i want one now. intence! congratulations(spark cigar) ITS A BOY!

Back
Top Bottom