Funniest Cham Pics

jcarlsen

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey all! We’ve all taken some goofy shots of our Chams in a weird position or making a ridiculous face. Let’s share our funniest pics! I’ll start with my late boy Cosmo: he was short lived but was a firecracker while I had him 🤣
DED4EE4E-9892-411A-98CF-9159E75F3C7E.jpeg

lmao he really looks like he's conjuring an evil plan. This is hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you had two of them plotting together 😂: 'Pinky: “Gee Brain, what are we gonna do tonight?”
Brain: “The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!"'
I know, this is just crazy!! The similarity with Pinky and the Brain. I lock every night the door and double check it 😅😅

I have SO many of my veiled, it was hard to choose which ones to share....here are mine

Note the silkworm that is being hugged like a teddy bear as my little Bilbo tries to be a 'stick with eyes'

Attachments

• IMG-7179.jpg
    IMG-7179.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-7165.jpg
    IMG-7165.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-6619.jpg
    IMG-6619.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 51
I have SO many of my veiled, it was hard to choose which ones to share....here are mine

Note the silkworm that is being hugged like a teddy bear as my little Bilbo tries to be a 'stick with eyes'
As silly as these are, she's beautiful lol

Love all 3 of the pictures. Veiled’s can be the masters in goofiness 😅👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom