Some of my favorite frog pics amongst the hundreds of crappy ones I have taken.

Redman

Avid Member
Love, love, love my red-eyes. You can see (albeit out of focus) my leucistic male in the background on the right, showing his distain for the camera.

This would be an awesome pic, if I could actually have gotten it in focus! These two still had tails at the time of this shot.

And finally...nothing says "I love being a parent!" quite like a baby sitting on your head. Or is it saying, "Ewww! I know what that end is for. Get it off me!" LOL

The Red Eyes start calling in the early evening usually when I sit down to watch some TV, and I can call back to them...it's so funny. They will answer my call back and forth for several minutes. Absolutely love them. Have had a few generations with some outcrossing. It's a lot of fun.

That is pretty cool! How do you sleep at night, they can be pretty loudo_O
I don’t know the species but I have a large female and male that hang out around our pond. Sometimes they keep me up at night lol!

They usually stop after about an hour, and red eyes have a more pleasant "re-rheet!" kind of call. I could probably find a link to an example. Let me look here...

Back
Top Bottom