Then thamnobates Mooi rivier:
Pregnant female:
Mooi_pregannt.jpg

mooi_pregnant.jpg

Male adult:
mooi_male.jpg

Male subadult:
mooi_mal_subadult.jpg

I've never seen a thamnobates with the colurs of yours in the first photo!! very nice.. and compliments also for the others and for the gravid female!! can you tell us how do you keep them??

I'm planning on writting an article about how I keep them so when it is finished a link will be posted on this forum ofcourse!

I keep loving the Bradypodion! I dind't make many pictures this time more will follow an other time.

Very nice animals Steven! If Damaranum gets more common (females that is), i will sure keep them myself also then. They are one of my favorites too.

Very nice animals Steven! If Damaranum gets more common (females that is), i will sure keep them myself also then. They are one of my favorites too.

I don't think the females will become very common. This will stay a species for the people who really are into them and I think that is a good thing. As it should be for many Malagasy species which came in way to much.

Hi steven, these are the thamnobates I might get, or I might get offspring from them.

What do you think of them, I think the lighter one is a female

7016jh8_201.jpg

Back
Top Bottom