Sexing baby panther chameleon

Thank you for your response. She is beautiful. I love her. I see a lot of the peach coming out in the coloring. Also some rich greens, especially around the face and legs. She puffed up her neck once… not sure why, but it was a striking orange color. The breeder showed me a photo of the mother and I seem to remember her having a lot of blue.
Wow that is so cool! I hope you continue to share photos of her!

I will. I look forward to learning more from everyone here so little Caroline can have a great life.
Here’s my little love this morning. Getting ready to hunt some crickets and dubias. And I know fake plants aren’t recommended. I’m working on phasing them out as I get more plants and branches for her to climb.

Attachments

• IMG_5585.jpeg
    IMG_5585.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5587.jpeg
    IMG_5587.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 14
That’s what I’ve heard about the females, a lot of people seem to prefer them because of their softer temperaments. The link on egg laying didn’t come through on my end… I’m glad I found you guys too. I genuinely appreciate everyone’s kind responses… and meeting some people with great taste in music 🎶
Ugh! I must have been sleepy. I forgot to add the link. :rolleyes: Here ya go. https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/veiled-chameleon-laying-101.2488/
We have a very lonngggg thread of our favorite music and music videos that you might want to check out or add to. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/what-are-some-of-your-favorite-songs-and-music-videos.83608/ :cool:

I will. I look forward to learning more from everyone here so little Caroline can have a great life.
Learning about these amazing creatures has been one of my favorite things about this hobby.

Great places I’ve enjoyed learning from are the Chameleon Academy website, podcast, and YouTube channel. I also really love Neptune the chameleon. She also has a website and YouTube channel.

I hope you stick around! This is a really awesome community.

Learning about these amazing creatures has been one of my favorite things about this hobby.

Great places I’ve enjoyed learning from are the Chameleon Academy website, podcast, and YouTube channel. I also really love Neptune the chameleon. She also has a website and YouTube channel.

I hope you stick around! This is a really awesome community.
I have to agree. Having had “easier” reptiles in the past, chameleons are well known for their level of difficulty. But I’m enjoying the process and absolutely loving planning for a full sized cage (I’m a bit of a plant nerd). I like both of those channels too. Easy to follow and so much great information.

I have to agree. Having had “easier” reptiles in the past, chameleons are well known for their level of difficulty. But I’m enjoying the process and absolutely loving planning for a full sized cage (I’m a bit of a plant nerd). I like both of those channels too. Easy to follow and so much great information.
Plant nerd hu? Sounds like you fit right in then 😉

Chameleons do have a lot of specific requirements you are right. I don’t have a lot of experience with other reptiles. I got a crested gecko about 6 or 7 months ago and it literally gave me anxiety that all I needed to do was give it a smoothie basically. Blew my mind 🤪🤪

Chameleons do have a lot of specific requirements you are right. I don’t have a lot of experience with other reptiles. I got a crested gecko about 6 or 7 months ago and it literally gave me anxiety that all I needed to do was give it a smoothie basically. Blew my mind 🤪🤪
Right??!

Right??! I love cresteds. Such fun personalities and care is easy peasy. And you gotta love the space saving vertical tank. We had one for many years but she passed a few months ago. Thinking about getting another.

Right??!

Right??! I love cresteds. Such fun personalities and care is easy peasy. And you gotta love the space saving vertical tank. We had one for many years but she passed a few months ago. Thinking about getting another.
Oh I’m sorry to hear that. They are such a cool species. I wouldn’t mind having more tbh.

Back
Top Bottom