some moring shots of Elliot

meganm85

he looks a lot better than i do when i wake up...lol...the one pic where is looks like he's playing peek a boo i thought was so cute....( dont mind the dead leaf...i plan on getting a different plant):D...

also...i think his dad (yellow wolf) is a blue bar....that does mean he is a blue bar as well? cause i really dont see that much blue in him...

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 97
Aww Megan He looks so sweet and beautiful!!

Looks like he has red bars but Yellow Wolf had alot of red and yellow!

Here is a pic of Elliots brother (songbird) who didn't want to get weighed lol

View attachment 18934

Thank you, he gets like that when he is mad. He hates the scale and the temp gun :)

Have you seen Elliot mad yet? I'm sure he has a beautiful rainbow too! I'm curious to see how red he is!

How can those too be brothers ones an ambilobe and one is a sambava from Patron ?

I think you are getting chameleons confused, Elliot and Songbird are Ambilobes from Chameleon Northwest both are sired by Yellow Wolf.

yw0023.jpg

I beleive Pssh has the Sambava sired by Patron

not confused

I am not confused I have a yellow wolf. and i know the differant between ambilobe and sambava.

How can those too be brothers ones an ambilobe and one is a sambava from Patron ?

your are the second person today that said that...all i know is i asked for a ambilobe panther from yellow wolf.....i did look at the pics and they do resemble each other...i dunno....:confused:

I've seen other pictures of Elliot and I know Songbird very well and they are both from Yellow Wolf at Chameleons Northwest.

not being defesive

I hope nobody was thinking i was be defensive and sorry if any one thought so. Its just those are two differant locals and i hate when people send the wrong thing it has happend to me and sucks. Songbird has a lot of the same looks of yellow wolf but elliot dosn't the U on his side is a trade mark of a sambava along with his color. can you really say they look at all alike? sires pass gens down and clutch mates have alot in comon.

I hope nobody was thinking i was be defensive and sorry if any one thought so. Its just those are two differant locals and i hate when people send the wrong thing it has happend to me and sucks. Songbird has a lot of the same looks of yellow wolf but elliot dosn't the U on his side is a trade mark of a sambava along with his color. can you really say they look at all alike? sires pass gens down and clutch mates have alot in comon.

Misunderstanding, I could've read it wrong ;)

your are the second person today that said that...all i know is i asked for a ambilobe panther from yellow wolf.....i did look at the pics and they do resemble each other...i dunno....:confused:

your guy looks very much like my current sambava, just a tad older.

Chameleons North West Breeder Sambava- Rantabe
DSCF4961k.jpg

Lol I think someone got a rantabe baby by mistake :p

your guy has the same patterns as the rantabe babies ive seen.

your guy looks very much like my current sambava, just a tad older.

Chameleons North West Breeder Sambava- Rantabe
DSCF4961k.jpg

Lol I think someone got a rantabe baby by mistake :p

your guy has the same patterns as the rantabe babies ive seen.

haha i dunno what i got...lol...i dont know who my baby's daddy is....its a toss up between Patron,Yellow Wolf and now Rantabe......im soon gonna have to go on the Maury show and get dna test done...lol..."you are NOT the father" lol

haha i dunno what i got...lol...i dont know who my baby's daddy is....its a toss up between Patron,Yellow Wolf and now Rantabe......im soon gonna have to go on the Maury show and get dna test done...lol..."you are NOT the father" lol

I fell to the floor laughing when I read this!:D

hahaha...thats what im gonna have to do...lol....wanna go on the show with me?? songbird can get in on the action...im sure he will want to know if elliot is his brother....lol...that cracks me up!!

oh and i hope you didnt hurt yourself falling to the ground...lol

Back
Top Bottom