Some chameleons must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one Ambanja male that is 5.5 months from Liddy Kammer's Theoden line. He is showing blue/green backrounds with blue barring, along with orange eye turrets. He has been eating full size crix., and multiple other feeders.

I have one ambilobe female that is 4-5 months that is from Liddy Kammer's Hazo-Ombilahy line. She is eating well, and showing the normal peachy coloration of younger females. She does have a slight eating "malfunction", she doesnt stick out her tongue more than an 1-2 in. when trying to eat. This doent mean she cant eat, if anything, she is one of my better eaters!

I also have one 5 month old vieled female that is eating great! She is from Blue Beast Reptiles (Tyler Stwewart). She is aprox. 8-10 in. total length. Shows nice coloration, a joy to watch, but a little tempermental! I call her a "Diva". Eats anything and everything, including her veggies!

For any one of these animals that you are insterested in,or want to see current pictures of you can Privatley Messege me...or e-mail me at [email protected]

I am interested in seeing a few pics of the ambanja male. Is he friendly to handle? How much for him, and will you ship to Kansas City?

Thanks,
Craig

I am sorry, look at the post dates...These animals are no longer up for sale. I do have another vieled that is arond the same age, and with a little more wieght, will do great for anyone. Thanks:)

Jake

I am sorry, look at the post dates...These animals are no longer up for sale. I do have another vieled that is arond the same age, and with a little more wieght, will do great for anyone. Thanks:)

Jake

how much for this chameleon i am looking for an older one medium age thanx chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom