Software Upgrade

Round Avatars

There was some indecision on whether to use the new round avatars or stick with squares. We decided to give the round avatars a chance for a couple weeks. If after this trial period the community wants to go back to squares then we can do that. It's an easy change.

Round Avatars

There was some indecision on whether to use the new round avatars or stick with squares. We decided to give the round avatars a chance for a couple weeks. If after this trial period the community wants to go back to squares then we can do that. It's an easy change.

I'm disappointed, I was hoping for an irregular hendecagonal shaped avatar

Alphakenc I want a chameleon with bicycle or skateboard riding.....
th (1)-1.jpg
upload_2016-1-9_21-28-21-1.jpg

I don't think anyone is snitching either boys and girls. It's just common courtesy and making sure we act somewhat professional and courteous. Some of us have children that use this site for research. Brad and the other moderators and admins do a lot of work for this site and I'd hate for people to be turned away by some of the spam posts and thread jacking. By all means have fun, laugh, enjoy yourselves, but just remember this is a community forum and we're not the only members that use this site. Just seems like it because we have no lives outside our chameleons and we're always found here lol. No hard feelings towards anyone. I love you all cham family!

Personal last night I was very upset reading throw that thread that because something else. I wanted to know about the chameleon not what it lead to. If I wanted to read something like that then I would read 50 shades of that. There are young children who are members on this site that do not need to be getting exposed to adult convos like that. We as adults have responsibilities to protect the innocence Of children. As a mother I would be extremely upset to find out a forum my child was using to educate himself on chameleon care would have to read messages like that. That is the purpose of pms

Back
Top Bottom