SoCal Chameleon Hunt

melric

Avid Member
Alright so I'm starting this thread for the Socal members who want to go chameleon hunting with me. Based on previously posted info we should start in Laguna Beach. Anyone with an awesome camera would be cool too. Come on people you know you wanna!

So that makes four of us including myself and prettyinink87. Let's see if anyone else wants to join. I figure the larger the group the easier it would be to spot something so rare.

:( Being stuck with a walker or in a wheel chair sucks........... well that and living in the northeast...

PS. May want to look into laws in your state too, just to make sure they don't require a license. Some states do even for none native species.

im in sandiego, my sis lives in venice not too far..( are there wild chams there?????!!!) if it is possible to find some im down to join the trip!!

hey prettyinink...i just realized you are in sd too ied give you a ride but i only ride streetbikes..kinda an uncomfy ride for two people 2-1\2 hours on a sportbike, lol..but i do have an extra helmet ha..

p.s. i have seen that flock of parrots before in point loma, and hey have come as far as lemon grove before..loud lil squakers..

No dates yet. Trying to get a group together first and then we could all agree upon a date.

Arizona is kinda far. We might not find anything, but you're welcome to participate! :D

well count me in..im down to go look at bushes and hopefully find some jacksons..even if we dont find any, it would be fun bs-ing about chameleons for a day....so where are you thinking morro bay...san luiz obisbo?? i read those posts you had...29 years is a good amount of time for a small group of jacksons to get pretty big..im betting i will find a good one for some photo shoots..:)

you guys are so lucky to have chams on your doorstep, the only things we see in the trees are leaves and plastic bags

Back
Top Bottom