So there I was, at the Pomona show

Backtooth

I was at the Pomona reptile show, and there were a lot of AWESOME animals!!!
Definitely a worthy trip! :D

Here's the super BIG and colorful veiled cham from FL Cham!
ItL6zQy.jpg

And the super blue panther from Kammerflage!!!
CZFgEcY.jpg

They are just too cool!!!

First one is Driskel!^

Second one is unknown to me, but I'm sure they posted the name on kammer's facebook profile.

Kammerflage also showed off Full House. Extremely amazing cham.

1173816_207716872725747_1615021504_n.jpg

Driskel is amazing in person. I picked up one of his offspring... I couldnt resist:)

Oh you lucky bleep!

I am limited to one chameleon at a time but holy hell driskel is beautiful and fat and huge! His casque is tall and he is major yellow.

I'm so jealous of all you Cali folks who can go to that show. One day I'll take a trip out there and bore the crap out of my husband while I drag him around!

Man, I'm so bummed I missed the show! It would've been awesome to see that veiled in person. Thanks for the pics!

Amazing looking chams!

I am going to the show in Minnesota in September, but I doubt that it will have any of the great breeders and vendors that the CA and FL shows have. I will at least give it a try though.

That's right Michelle. I'll PM you the info. :)

Daytona just wasn't as great the last time I went - 2 years ago, I think it was - as the first time I went 4 years ago. Plus, Florida is a lot bigger than people realize - it would take me 6+ hours one way, and I've got friends flying in on Sunday, so I'd have to leave about 5AM Sunday morning to pick them up - just not in the cards this year, I guess. :(

Back
Top Bottom