So proud of her

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was trying to feed Nachito this morning and she was not happy with me trying to nudge her out of her eating spot. She was in the way of me putting her bugs in their container so I tried to coax her away. Welllll she bit and I’m so proud of how strong it was, it even broke skin! I remember how she used to be so weak and now she is so ferocious!

Yay Nachito! Seems kind of odd being excited for you getting bit, but is just more proof of how she has gone from a sad sickly baby to a big strong and healthy lady with your love and amazing care. 🤗 💗 🥳

Ah!!! I haven't experienced my first bite yet so...thats a little terrifying 🤣

Yea a standard lizard lightly bites you and hopes you rip your finger away and do all the work/damage yourself. A chameleon bites really hard and holds, so the feeder/finger doesnt run away...

Ive been training for 30+ years to not pull my hand away when bit. N00bs think im nuts. They bite and clamp down, im just sitting there watching the clock, while the rest of the crew are wondering why im not flailing around the room with a lizard attached to my hand :p

Yea a standard lizard lightly bites you and hopes you rip your finger away and do all the work/damage yourself. A chameleon bites really hard and holds, so the feeder/finger doesnt run away...

Ive been training for 30+ years to not pull my hand away when bit. N00bs think im nuts. They bite and clamp down, im just sitting there watching the clock, while the rest of the crew are wondering why im not flailing around the room with a lizard attached to my hand :p
Well when it does happen to me I hope I can be calm like you.

Back
Top Bottom