So many insects

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
It's definitely spring. My isopods are bursting at the seams, snails are starting to pop up, silkworms hatched, dubias and discoids are nearing their final stages until adults. Peppered Roaches seem to growing in nymph stages well. Ivory heads, red runners, death heads, and even my hissers seem hungrier than usual. The mealworms are pupating, the super worms are pupating. And even my jumping spider slings (P. Asotus) have hatched. It's crazy here and keeping me happy. The geckos and Neptune are loving the regular rotation of 4 insects every meal. Happy babies!

I was worried about the peppereds for a while, had a mass die off of adults (they were older) and i just didnt see the number of nymphs. Lmfao

I was worried about the peppereds for a while, had a mass die off of adults (they were older) and i just didnt see the number of nymphs. Lmfao
I had the same recently with my little colony of discoids. I keep them bioactively and it wasn’t until I went thru the substrate that I found all the hiding little babies.

Back
Top Bottom