so i heard about this guy ...

Cavin

he took his slide in closet and converted it into a giant chameleon cage. i figured the vintelation wouldnt work out but he has 2 big plants and vines and a giant panther chameleon living in there with a light outside the closet shining in. I thought that might spark a conversation.

Lots of people have done this. ToddMKeller has his Mellers living like that. You just need to make sure you waterprrof the perimeter of the closet so you don't cause moldy wall damage!

I actually have a closet that is 4' wide by 16' long that I seriously considering turning into a freerange. I am just need to figure out heating and insulation.

Oh yeah, and the time to actually do all the work :D

I did the same thing, well kind of, I built a cage that was to big to fit into my spare bedroom. So I have it in my closet the cage is 48''Lx32''Wx44''H.... Before I got my second cham I was thinking of just scrappin the cage and using the closet. My fiance was not on board so I decided on the second cham lol...

I've got a spare bathroom, and I'm seriously considering converting the bathtub/shower into a giant cage .. it's just too tempting, with the built in drainage, ceiling vent, etc... I could get all creative with the lighting too. Only thing is I'd miss having my guy in the living room.

I did the same thing, well kind of, I built a cage that was to big to fit into my spare bedroom. So I have it in my closet the cage is 48''Lx32''Wx44''H.... Before I got my second cham I was thinking of just scrappin the cage and using the closet. My fiance was not on board so I decided on the second cham lol...

I've got a spare bathroom, and I'm seriously considering converting the bathtub/shower into a giant cage .. it's just too tempting, with the built in drainage, ceiling vent, etc... I could get all creative with the lighting too. Only thing is I'd miss having my guy in the living room.

that would actually be perfect! but ya he wouldnt really bee seen as much :\

Back
Top Bottom