So frustrating!

christineacero

I REALLY want to brag about how gorgeous Teller, my male Meru Jax is, but he absolutely despises my camera!! Anyone else have this problem?? I've tried to get shots of him on multiple occasions and every time I pull my camera out he runs away as fast as his little legs will let him! GRRR I WANT TO BOAST! lol:p

I REALLY want to brag about how gorgeous Teller, my male Meru Jax is, but he absolutely despises my camera!! Anyone else have this problem?? I've tried to get shots of him on multiple occasions and every time I pull my camera out he runs away as fast as his little legs will let him! GRRR I WANT TO BOAST! lol:p

As someone who loves making films and videos it is sometimes disappointing, or was, when my jackson chameleon would be intimidated by the camera. But several months later, he can tolerate the camera much more than he used to. I guess he just got used to it over time. However I was still able to use some footage I got of him gaping at the camera XD.

As someone who loves making films and videos it is sometimes disappointing, or was, when my jackson chameleon would be intimidated by the camera. But several months later, he can tolerate the camera much more than he used to. I guess he just got used to it over time. However I was still able to use some footage I got of him gaping at the camera XD.

I'd love to see that! Do you have it posted on here??

Yes, look for the thread (not too old) "100 Days with my first chameleon." If you want to comment on it please comment on that thread. Also, if you cannot find it I will post it here.

Back
Top Bottom