So excited :)!

okiroo

Avid Member
Well! I've decided for sure what my career is going to be. I've already statrted school and was going to be a vet tech....but i kept thinking- why be a vet tech and have people tell me what to do? Esp. becuz im 100% shure i could be a vet. Originally it was beacuse i didnt want to go to school that long. But by the time im 26 i'd be done. Thats young :)

So im going to be a vet! :). 8 years more of school! YAY! but im really good at school and have some of the highist grades in all my classes.

I supose it's early to celebrate but in 8 years or so ya'll can ask me for even better adivce and mabey even take your chams to me :p!

Congratulations!

I get the feeling of school taking forever.
ive completed 6.5 years of college at the end of this semester, and have a minimum of 4 years left.

Congratulations!

I get the feeling of school taking forever.
ive completed 6.5 years of college at the end of this semester, and have a minimum of 4 years left.

We can have long conversations XD. you can tell me how i got crazy and i'll tell you why your cham isnt eating. haha! Actually 8 years doesnt sound that bad. i know it will go by fast beacuse im so happy and so excited. It feels like im not even in school right now. I dont even have to study to pull A's. But i assume im going to have to study for the higher up classes. Congratz on doing so well so far!

you can do it! plus is something you have support already

:)

YES! i have gotten ALOT of support. people have always told me to be a vet. Student debt kinda made me back off. But i'll get over it. lol.

We can have long conversations XD. you can tell me how i got crazy and i'll tell you why your cham isnt eating. haha! Actually 8 years doesnt sound that bad. i know it will go by fast beacuse im so happy and so excited. It feels like im not even in school right now. I dont even have to study to pull A's. But i assume im going to have to study for the higher up classes. Congratz on doing so well so far!

YES! i have gotten ALOT of support. people have always told me to be a vet. Student debt kinda made me back off. But i'll get over it. lol.

SOunds like a great plan! Exchange therapy for veterinary. Its perfect! lol.

Once you get through the undergrad, the grad and post grad stuff is better. I study, but i dont find it nearly as tedious to do so with my grad stuff. I think cuz these classes are actually going to help me.. as opposed to the other stuff i took in under grad (like poly sci) which had NOTHING to do with what I wanted to do with my life.

just be prepared for.. sleepless nights, greying hair, and mind blowing knowledge!

Well! I've decided for sure what my career is going to be. I've already statrted school and was going to be a vet tech....but i kept thinking- why be a vet tech and have people tell me what to do? Esp. becuz im 100% shure i could be a vet. Originally it was beacuse i didnt want to go to school that long. But by the time im 26 i'd be done. Thats young :)

So im going to be a vet! :). 8 years more of school! YAY! but im really good at school and have some of the highist grades in all my classes.

I supose it's early to celebrate but in 8 years or so ya'll can ask me for even better adivce and mabey even take your chams to me :p!
Nice!! Congrats on your decision.

SOunds like a great plan! Exchange therapy for veterinary. Its perfect! lol.

Once you get through the undergrad, the grad and post grad stuff is better. I study, but i dont find it nearly as tedious to do so with my grad stuff. I think cuz these classes are actually going to help me.. as opposed to the other stuff i took in under grad (like poly sci) which had NOTHING to do with what I wanted to do with my life.

just be prepared for.. sleepless nights, greying hair, and mind blowing knowledge!

My hair has been turning grey sence 6th grade so i already dye it ;D! sleeplessnes...ughhhh!. Yeah i was thinking the same thing. once im acutally in my vet school(the last 4years) it will be nice beacuse its all about what im going to be doing and needing to know. the hardist years will be the 2 after my AA degree. It'll be(like the AA) a bunch of random stuff just to show i can pay attention and learn. lol.

Now you have to go through with it... you just told all of us! We can't wait for the graduation party! "Okiroo Veterinary Clinic" :cool: Has a nice ring to it!!! Best of luck with your new path and we're all pulling for you! ;)

Now you have to go through with it... you just told all of us! We can't wait for the graduation party! "Okiroo Veterinary Clinic" :cool: Has a nice ring to it!!! Best of luck with your new path and we're all pulling for you! ;)

haha. Im 100% shure. no doubt or mind changing- this is what im gunna do :)! thanks :)

I have to go to college for eight years as well. The price you gotta pay for veterinary and dentistry degrees:(

Good luck to all of you in school - I finished years ago with my BA in hospitality management, though they could probably add an extra 4 years on to teach you to deal with all the a-holes that show up at the Front Desk of a hotel (and this is even a fancy dancy hotel at that!) Can't wait for all the graduation celebrations across the country!

Good luck to all of you in school - I finished years ago with my BA in hospitality management, though they could probably add an extra 4 years on to teach you to deal with all the a-holes that show up at the Front Desk of a hotel (and this is even a fancy dancy hotel at that!) Can't wait for all the graduation celebrations across the country!

awh yeah. atm im a waitress and people can be so rude. My personal fav is whistling to get my attention. lol.

Yay! Awesome choice Okiroo!! You're going to have no problems getting in. ;) Let me know if you have any questions about the process or what to expect! It's a long journey to get there, but totally worth it. :D

Yay! Awesome choice Okiroo!! You're going to have no problems getting in. ;) Let me know if you have any questions about the process or what to expect! It's a long journey to get there, but totally worth it. :D

thanks :) atm im looking to do some volenteer work for a few years at a vets office of animal shelter. i already did some a few years back aswell and i make gr8 grades so i dont think i'll have any trubble either.

actually i do have one Q- should i get my AA in science? it shows as not mattering as long as you have certain amount of credit hours and that most people hold a bachlors(also get that in science)?

Back
Top Bottom