smartie pants

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
man Apollo gets me every time!!! I was feeding Apollo and he got a hornworm right in the middle and I was thinking he'd spit it out but no, he grabs it with his foot and pulls it to the corner of his mouth and proceeds to chow down... I was in utter shock when I saw this not to mention the fact that he knows when prey items are too far away... he never had the best tongue movement so he will grab my feeding tongs and bring crickets closer to his mouth!!!! he may not be the most coordinated but man he sure is funny

This is how I used to train my babies....
20160727_100908-1.jpg
20160727_104207-1.jpg
20160728_162220-1.jpg

And when they get older ....I cup train individualy.....
20161219_124721.jpg

man Apollo gets me every time!!! I was feeding Apollo and he got a hornworm right in the middle and I was thinking he'd spit it out but no, he grabs it with his foot and pulls it to the corner of his mouth and proceeds to chow down... I was in utter shock when I saw this not to mention the fact that he knows when prey items are too far away... he never had the best tongue movement so he will grab my feeding tongs and bring crickets closer to his mouth!!!! he may not be the most coordinated but man he sure is funny
I just adore your boy! He is such the clever one! So glad he has such a wonderful person like you!

I have just hatched my first swarm of crickets, and they look like that, an almost transparent moving swarm lol.. your little ones look so healthy, what locale are they, did you keep any? I'd like to see a current pic

I have just hatched my first swarm of crickets, and they look like that, an almost transparent moving swarm lol.. your little ones look so healthy, what locale are they, did you keep any? I'd like to see a current pic
They are blue bar with red bottom ambilobe n they all gone :rolleyes:
Sire name is Dickie Roll , his wife Dam Nippie TaTa
20160122_134549.jpg
20170105_174436-1.jpg

They are beautiful!! I'm curious to know if mine are spawn from your male.. mine very much resemble yours. My favorite cham, I could stare at it all day and still be amazed!! Lol..

Back
Top Bottom