Sleepyhead

lokiopolis

Established Member
Every once in a while there comes a night where I rack my brain wondering 'how is that comfortable?' This is one of those nights
PXL_20211013_044425068.NIGHT.jpg

You do you I guess

🤣🤣🤣 How long is she receptive? Mine did the same the week prior to laying eggs. She slept not her normal sleeping spot and at all random weird spots, but always in some kind of position they release pressure from their belly (btw just my observation and conclusion/assumption)
She laid her eggs a month ago, might just be the angle of the photo that's making her belly look a little bigger, but the pics I have from a few nights ago shes sleeping she's in her normal spot and looks as skinny as a twig! She's just an odd sleeper at times

Are her eye alway sunk in like that! My girls sink in a little at night but nothing like that.
Hmm I didn't notice it from the angle of the photo but it does make it look pretty deep...

She usually has a gap near the top of her eye when she sleeps and it deflates a bit
(See other photos sleeping) so it's possible the angle is looking right into that gap making it look deep? I'll get her a hornworm or two just in case but her urates have been totally normal up to this point -- nothing indicating dehydration

Screenshot_20211013-073622.png

Screenshot_20211013-073640~2.png

She laid her eggs a month ago, might just be the angle of the photo that's making her belly look a little bigger, but the pics I have from a few nights ago shes sleeping she's in her normal spot and looks as skinny as a twig! She's just an odd sleeper at times
Check, could have been reason 👍🏻
Pretty girl 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom