Sleepy Sundays...

I’ve never dressed up to go to anything…
The Ren-Faire thing was... late '70s/early '80s(?) Peak of our tabletop RPG phase.

As a kid, I was into Hollywood monster make-up. Halloween used to be our favorite 'holiday.'
We were the people on the street that decorated, dressed up, & made it an event for the kids & their parents. That was about it.

Times change. We haven't had a trick-or-treater in almost 20 years. :(

The Ren-Faire thing was... late '70s/early '80s(?) Peak of our tabletop RPG phase.

As a kid, I was into Hollywood monster make-up. Halloween used to be our favorite 'holiday.'
We were the people on the street that decorated, dressed up, & made it an event for the kids & their parents. That was about it.

Halloween is my absolutely fav hoilday

This is my 1+ year old baby, Xee 💚 an old pic of her few months back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-103202_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-103202_Instagram.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 59

Halloween is my absolutely fav hoilday
Same here All Hallow’s Eve friggin’ rules. I do a string of pranks, friends and I go out to dinner, I visit family graves, it’s a huge thing.

But you never dress up for any of it?
I don’t dress up in the way you’re thinking, I’ll mainly just dress nice the days around Halloween and wear more black and maroon than normal which means only black and maroon. This year though I’m thinking of dressing up as a Puritan and running around accusing people of witchcraft because that’s funny. Either that or I’ll just wear my funeral home suit and nametag lol.

I don’t dress up in the way you’re thinking, I’ll mainly just dress nice the days around Halloween and wear more black and maroon than normal which means only black and maroon. This year I’m thinking of dressing up as a Puritan and running around accusing people of witchcraft. Either that or I’ll just wear my funeral home suit and nametag lol.
Dressing for an occasion is dressing for an occasion, even if one dresses down for it. ;)

A puritan may be fun. Depends on the community. Funeral home suit works too. I've done the corpse/ghoul/zombie thing myself.

ONLY A WEEK TO GO!!! :eek:

Dressing for an occasion is dressing for an occasion, even if one dresses down for it. ;)

A puritan may be fun. Depends on the community. Funeral home suit works too. I've done the corpse/ghoul/zombie thing myself.

ONLY A WEEK TO GO!!! :eek:
Yeah this community is very Christian because we’re the Bible Belt but we’re all chill Christians non of us will be angry.
I don’t like the corpse zombie deal because with my work it just feels disrespectful.

Yeah this community is very Christian because we’re the Bible Belt but we’re all chill Christians non of us will be angry.
I don’t like the corpse zombie deal because with my work it just feels disrespectful.
I’m just curious if you ever watch Caitlyn Doughty (Ask a mortician) on YouTube? If not, check her out…she’s awesome!
Obligatory sleeping Hammlet pic.
D0A8663C-C156-46AC-B9FC-99FBEFD20BB5.jpeg

I’m just curious if you ever watch Caitlyn Doughty (Ask a mortician) on YouTube? If not, check her out…she’s awesome!
Obligatory sleeping Hammlet pic.
View attachment 313375
I love Caitlin’s channel, I just don’t vibe with some of it. She doesn’t really explain the embalming process how it really is and she’s a bit biased towards it. But I love her history videos and I binge watch those lol. I like the Iconic Corpse episodes

You should check out Little Miss Funeral on YouTube and Funeral Boss Inc the podcast

IDK why, but YT is slinging mortician vids at us like they're the only thing out there.
The weird part is, at our age, we don't need the reminders, so we've never watched any to feed the algorithm. 🤷‍♂️
Why is YouTube throwing mortician videos at y’all? Lmaooo that’s weird.
I’m all for Death Acceptance but that ain’t where the cash money is

Back
Top Bottom