Sleepy Sundays...

Must have been getting flat on one side...

IMG_20210919_122751.jpg

Been a while since I heard that term. Is it still a thing?

My buddy got dragged to "potter fest" by his wife. He thought it wasnt going to be so bad, since she does a lot of pottery. Oh how wrong he was...

"Why are the grown arse adults dressing like 12 year olds with wands? Do they at least have fried turkey legs at the booth? What do you mean all the beer is spiced?"

My buddy got dragged to "potter fest" by his wife. He thought it wasnt going to be so bad, since she does a lot of pottery. Oh how wrong he was...

"Why are the grown arse adults dressing like 12 year olds with wands? Do they at least have fried turkey legs at the booth? What do you mean all the beer is spiced?"
That is hilarious! 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂
Worst nerd moment I’ve ever had was while en route to a ren faire (in full medieval dress) we passed a sign announcing the Star Trek con on that very same day. Had I known, it would have been a tough decision to make.

Our first Ren-Faire we went "in drag" only to find we were the ONLY people (besides the actors) who did. (Following year they began renting costumes, along with banning codpieces(). Every time we went to a food concession, they wouldn't take our money, saying actors didn't have to pay. We ate & drank free the whole day! 😁

(We also got dragged into a few improv scenarios... :rolleyes: ).

Great idea! Your cham is gorgeous! 🥰
Here is the always lovely Stella, dreaming of food no doubt.
View attachment 310362
My darling silly Grumpy, denying me of seeing how adorable she is when sleeping.
View attachment 310363
Sweet Jack only shows these colors when asleep.
View attachment 310364
Hammlet used to sleep almost every night in his feeder. Not at all food obsessed.
View attachment 310365
Hammlet sleeping where I can actually get a good pic of his handsomeness.
View attachment 310366
Then here’s a sleepy Spike in his ‘cave’ with his plushy friend.
View attachment 310367
Soooooo cute

Our first Ren-Faire we went "in drag" only to find we were the ONLY people (besides the actors) who did. (Following year they began renting costumes, along with banning codpieces(). Every time we went to a food concession, they wouldn't take our money, saying actors didn't have to pay. We ate & drank free the whole day! 😁

(We also got dragged into a few improv scenarios... :rolleyes: ).
I’ve never dressed up to go to anything…
Well I retract that, there’s this place in Atlanta called Oakland Cemetery and they’re a historical cemetery that has lots of events… ‘Tunes From The Tombs’ when bands come in and play, ‘Run Like Hell Marathon’ that encompasses the cemetery, and lots of other things. Me working at a funeral home and dreaming of getting my Funeral Director and Embalmer’s license I freaking love these events so my friend and I went recently and dressed 30s/40s
CECD49AC-0D8F-4DE7-A548-55ACDC1242AE.jpeg
85FEA675-1CC5-4573-9870-BAE9A85E4676.jpeg
2556E237-7D3F-46E6-9BE8-58DCAD2C2684.jpeg

F9BEEC73-4E92-49F0-BD01-BF58A48C1EF5.jpeg

Done spamming 😅

I’ve never dressed up to go to anything…
Well I retract that, there’s this place in Atlanta called Oakland Cemetery and they’re a historical cemetery that has lots of events… ‘Tunes From The Tombs’ when bands come in and play, ‘Run Like Hell Marathon’ that encompasses the cemetery, and lots of other things. Me working at a funeral home and dreaming of getting my Funeral Director and Embalmer’s license I freaking love these events so my friend and I went recently and dressed 30s/40s
View attachment 313204View attachment 313205View attachment 313206
View attachment 313207
Done spamming 😅
Looks like a cool place!

Back
Top Bottom