Sleepy little Cham

bay1997

Established Member
I’ve never bothered J while he’s been sleeping until last night when I got home after his lights had turned off. Such a spunky little man it was adorable to see him fast asleep and not grumpy about me being around :love:

Attachments

• 970C3B07-82E3-474B-A071-D08D162A8F11.jpeg
    970C3B07-82E3-474B-A071-D08D162A8F11.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 107
Also, he never lays his head down on a branch like this while awake. So cute to see him cozy and resting

They are quite amazing little guys. I love Beman's pajama colors. As your little guy matures they get really amazing coloring to them when sleeping. :)

They are quite amazing little guys. I love Beman's pajama colors. As your little guy matures they get really amazing coloring to them when sleeping. :)
I’m so amazed by the color changes every single time lol
I’m sure my husband is sick of me texting him with color updates throughout the day lmao

I’ve never bothered J while he’s been sleeping until last night when I got home after his lights had turned off. Such a spunky little man it was adorable to see him fast asleep and not grumpy about me being around :love:
Have you found him sleeping in weird positions yet??

Why did you feel the need to say this?

'Cause her little buddy's a cutiepie, and she wants to share him with like minded folk, mister suspicious! :p And possibly to assure us that her cham doesn't in fact put his head down during the day/sleep, in case anyone skimmed, went straight to the picture, and assumed that J was ill or some such.

It's also possible that Bay isn't aware of the ability to edit newly posted messages - that took me a little while to discover! :)

He is adorable <3

Back
Top Bottom