Sleepy little Cham

bay1997

Established Member
I’ve never bothered J while he’s been sleeping until last night when I got home after his lights had turned off. Such a spunky little man it was adorable to see him fast asleep and not grumpy about me being around :love:

Attachments

• 970C3B07-82E3-474B-A071-D08D162A8F11.jpeg
    970C3B07-82E3-474B-A071-D08D162A8F11.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 85

bay1997

Established Member
Also, he never lays his head down on a branch like this while awake. So cute to see him cozy and resting

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
They are quite amazing little guys. I love Beman's pajama colors. As your little guy matures they get really amazing coloring to them when sleeping. :)

bay1997

Established Member
They are quite amazing little guys. I love Beman's pajama colors. As your little guy matures they get really amazing coloring to them when sleeping. :)
I’m so amazed by the color changes every single time lol
I’m sure my husband is sick of me texting him with color updates throughout the day lmao

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ve never bothered J while he’s been sleeping until last night when I got home after his lights had turned off. Such a spunky little man it was adorable to see him fast asleep and not grumpy about me being around :love:
Have you found him sleeping in weird positions yet??

GoodKarma19

Chameleon Enthusiast
Why did you feel the need to say this?

'Cause her little buddy's a cutiepie, and she wants to share him with like minded folk, mister suspicious! :p And possibly to assure us that her cham doesn't in fact put his head down during the day/sleep, in case anyone skimmed, went straight to the picture, and assumed that J was ill or some such.

It's also possible that Bay isn't aware of the ability to edit newly posted messages - that took me a little while to discover! :)

Jeko

He is adorable <3

Top Bottom