Sleeping position

Yea and t5 a long one the arcadia led , and then a 80watt basking bulb towards the back left
I'd switch them around so the uvb is the one beside the basking light. If you can . Reason being when your boy is basking for heat he is getting uvb at the same time/ place as he would naturally. Just my opinion .

I'd switch them around so the uvb is the one beside the basking light. If you can . Reason being when your boy is basking for heat he is getting uvb at the same time/ place as he would naturally. Just my opinion .
Giving it a shot 👌🏾thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 10
So his nails seem fine , but he did it again on the opposite back wall last night tho lol . He seems fine walking around and munching on his worms and horn worms . Should i be worried ? Heres a look in his enclosure lmk what yall think .
You know I am wondering if he is not liking the foam vines you have... I used to have ones like that and Beman had a really hard time with them. I would say add some other options... Either some real branches or some of the flukers vines. He may just not like them and is preferring the screen because of it.

If it makes you feel any better- twins😂

Sometimes they are just weird little guys. Sprinky never does this either and slept this way the other night.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom