Sleeping Giant

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
I rarely take night pictures now I know why, It didn't come out so good. Let sleeping giants lie or is it lay. It's a perfect night for him low 60's 90% humidity and on and off showers. Don't forget to click it.

Attachments

• Sleeping Giant.jpg
    Sleeping Giant.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 193
That is awsome Congrats. I have recently become.very very interested in this parsons species. :) could i see some other photos by chance or if u could shoot me in a direction i can find some. Would be much appreciated. :)

I know you have had him a while, I remember him from before you left the forum. How long have you had him? Nice looking. You cover it all Way big to very tiny. A man with no boundaries.

Last edited:
There's nothing like seeing one of these guys sleeping. I look at mine every night. He looks good Dean.

I know you have had him a while, I remember him from before you left the forum. How long have you had him? Nice looking. You cover it all Way bit to very tiny. A man with no boundaries.

He will be 5 in Dec. You should see the size difference with the Bradypodions and him, he could inhale them if he ever saw them. He eats hissers that they could ride.

He will be 5 in Dec. You should see the size difference with the Bradypodions and him, he could inhale them if he ever saw them. He eats hissers that they could ride.

Lol i said the same thing about my thamnos vs my melleri!
He looks great Dean, yet another dream of mine..:p

Back
Top Bottom