skin problems fungus/bacteria infection?

its been a few days since the vet visit, Chubs looks like he is doing ok, his appetite is starting to come back and he seems a little more active, the patches of funny skin seem to be drying up, but he seems to be a little itchy all over, maybe thats a good sign and means his skin is drying up and healing, I will sterilize his whole cage tomorrow because i dont have to work and can take my time to do it thoroughly, I was thinking of spraying down his whole cage with bleach water let it soak in then rinse and repeat once or twice then rinse very well and let dry in the sun, he has all real branches with some fake silk leaves and the usual screen cage, I guess i just have to be really careful that i get all the bleach residue off before returning him to his cage, still keeping my fingers crossed that its nothing more than a mild bacteria and or fungus and not something worse like canv

My chameleon has the same thing, but where can i get the treatment and i found him on the road yesterday.He cant see because its on his face.What is the name of the treatment.

Please if anyone knows anything let me know i left it on my peach tree for now. if u guys have advise for me please let me know.

Guido - for the best response, you need to start your own thread under the health form.

Did you find a chameleon? If he has growths on the skin, he will need a vet. In your post give all the information that you can, include photos, and let us know where you are located.

Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom