Site Staff Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I have known since starting this website that I would eventually need the help of others if I wanted it to fully meet my original expectations. I think that time is long overdue. I am currently looking for a few good people to help maintain the forums and expand the site. My current criteria is somewhat strict and is a partial reason for me waiting this long. Most of all I want people that are intelligent, level headed, kind, and experienced with chameleons. I also want someone without a commercial bias or existing conflict within the chameleon community.

Currently I am looking for 1-2 moderators. Afterwards, I will be looking for a few people to take an organizational leadership role in a specific area (conservation, plant/feeder/species db, gallery, etc)/ Finally, I have plans to seek out geographic representatives; these members will report to admins on how best to improve the website for people in their area (country/continent).

If you are interested and believe you meet the criteria listed above, please send me a pm or email. I ask that only senior members or members with exceptional chameleon knowledge apply. Please understand that I may not get the chance to reply to everyone and that there are only a few positions open at the moment.

moderator(s) needed :)

I will reply to all inquiries this weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom