Silk worms for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have med silkworms from Mulberry farms for sale. If you are in the SoCal area I can meet you.

I make worm runs to Mulberry Farms twice a month currently. If there is anything you would like me to pick up let me know. You can contact me via PM or AIM in my profile.

Kevin

Hey Kevin, thanks for the worms and the chow today. Took him a little bit to realize it was food but he loves them. He ate 5 of the medium ones so far. Thanks again.

ya I know, just hate waiting for shippments it suks. But brea is a little far good luck with those fires out there.

ya I know, just hate waiting for shippments it suks. But brea is a little far good luck with those fires out there.

I could meet you sometime on a Sunday near Oceanside (I could go a little south of OS) if you wanted to go that far north. I don't know where in SD you are.:rolleyes:

price for shipping

Hello, I have been feeding my chameleon (4 month old male veiled) about 6-10 well gutloaded crickets per day, and 1-2 super worms about 3 times per week. I am tired of dealing with crickets and have heard that silk worms were just the way to go. Could you give me some advice on whether this is true, and a price to ship a bunch of these guys and some chow to southeast missouri.

Hello, I have been feeding my chameleon (4 month old male veiled) about 6-10 well gutloaded crickets per day, and 1-2 super worms about 3 times per week. I am tired of dealing with crickets and have heard that silk worms were just the way to go. Could you give me some advice on whether this is true, and a price to ship a bunch of these guys and some chow to southeast missouri.

Silk worms are great. You can use them as a staple food source from my understanding. It seems like you have a good regiment right now. I agree crickets are a pain in the butt:rolleyes:. Silk worms can also be a pain to deal with. They don't make noise or smell too bad. You need to keep them at a good temp, clean and well fed. They aren't as cheap as crickets either. I would still keep crickets as back up and buy some silk worms in small quantity with some premade chow in the cup. Try them out and see how your guy likes them. He will probably go nuts for them. Chams do have a tendency to get picky at times so keep mixing it up.

I do not ship my worms, sorry:eek:. I handle the local keepers and started this thread to get rid of some surplus. You can try Mulberry Farms or a closer vendor would be Coastal or Georgia bugs.

Good luck!

do u still have silk worms? do u only have silk worms or do you have any other types? im here in whittier and if you still had some i would like to buy some.

do u still have silk worms? do u only have silk worms or do you have any other types? im here in whittier and if you still had some i would like to buy some.

Hello, I do not have anymore silk worms at the moment. I do have Super worms and Butter worms. PM me your email address and I can send you my price sheet.

hey i was in the need of silkys and i live in malibu just wondering if you can meet me any where close to there. thanks

Get your worms here!

I am thinking about making a bug run this weekend. If you have any interest let me know! please PM me your email address and I will send you info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom