Sid's Enclosure

jeff138

So I just wanted to share my chameleon Sid's enclosure,His cage is 18X18X36 tell me what you guys think??

Attachments

• DSC_0419.jpg
    DSC_0419.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 245
looks pretty good to me, is that his feeder bucket on the bottom i might try handing up just so he dosent have to goto the bottom to feed.

thanks! it is a feeding cup I had hung it up before and he did not seem interested at all sat up by one of his vines for like 3 days and he did not touch it:( I might try again though

it seems better to have a cup they cant see through he may have shot from the bottom ( not understanding to invisible wall between him and the crickets and got confused and when its on the bottom that problem is not there.just a thought

that makes sense thanks! I just put a new cup where I had it before and he is eyeballing it so we will see what happens:D

I have my cup all in the bottom , I like to seee him climb and get some exercise or else they get lazy lol . Just a thought

Took my little ones a few days to grasp the concept of the feeder cup. Had to move them around a few times to find the best spot, but a few days later, success! I was ecstatic.

Also, your enclosure looks wonderful, I'm sure he loves it. :)

thanks!!!! I worked hard on it he seems to dig it:) I think the cup is finally in a good spot I just watched him take his 3rd trip to the cup and eat!!! here is a newer pic of Sid as well

Attachments

• DSC_0304.jpg
    DSC_0304.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Hoj
he really is a good looking veiled i like the setup of the pics as well. i may have todo something simiar with my guy one day.

Back
Top Bottom