Sick / spasm with video

Update:

She’s entering a new phase, now she only wants to go down to the floor.

It’s weird cause she is physically getting much stronger, her grip is as good as it can be and making me bleed. She also had a really long drink today under the mister.

But something is really up with the vision, like I already said she looks blind and now she seems to be hallucinating something chasing her. She gets yellow, stressed. and goes strait to the floor with her eyes looking upwards like a predator is over her.

Update:

She’s entering a new phase, now she only wants to go down to the floor.

It’s weird cause she is physically getting much stronger, her grip is as good as it can be and making me bleed. She also had a really long drink today under the mister.

But something is really up with the vision, like I already said she looks blind and now she seems to be hallucinating something chasing her. She gets yellow, stressed. and goes strait to the floor with her eyes looking upwards like a predator is over her.
Maybe her vision is coming back and she is seeing shadows which is freaking her out.

Devastating day, it was impaction after all. I put so much effort and years experience in this breeding project, and it’s the damn outdoor tree I put her in for some natural sun that caused her death. And now I’m the cause of one more dead wild Parsons.

She threw this up this morning, it’s a wood chip, There can be stuff that ends up under the tree since it’s In ground and not potted. It’s a big 10 foot tall tree.

75BD87EE-6FBA-41AF-8559-6361188D3C7A.jpeg

I’m going to be honest with myself and everyone here, I was planning to put one of those green flat carpets on the bottom “just in case” but figured it wasn’t a rush since she had a huge tree all to herself. I was wrong and Murphys Law applied.

just dumbfounded of the odds of all this, the emergency vet scanner being broken, my chameleon vet on vacation, no big belly and she was pooping.

Anyways those are excuses.

Poor little baby, she was so gentle and not afraid of me, ate out of my hands on day one.

Thank you all for the support, lots of good keepers on this forum. She’s in a better place now. Here’s a picture of her first day here ❤ RIP

8FEC258B-9600-404A-82A4-D9863E8D4296.jpeg

Devastating day, it was impaction after all. I put so much effort and years experience in this breeding project, and it’s the damn outdoor tree I put her in for some natural sun that caused her death. And now I’m the cause of one more dead wild Parsons.

She threw this up this morning, it’s a wood chip, There can be stuff that ends up under the tree since it’s In ground and not potted. It’s a big 10 foot tall tree.

View attachment 328242

I’m going to be honest with myself and everyone here, I was planning to put one of those green flat carpets on the bottom “just in case” but figured it wasn’t a rush since she had a huge tree all to herself. I was wrong and Murphys Law applied.

just dumbfounded of the odds of all this, the emergency vet scanner being broken, my chameleon vet on vacation, no big belly and she was pooping.

Poor little baby, she was so gentle and not afraid of me, ate out of my hands on day one.

Thank you all for the support, lots of good keepers on this forum. She’s in a better place now. Here’s a picture of her first day here ❤ RIP

View attachment 328243
I’m so sorry!😞

View attachment 328242

View attachment 328243
So sorry to hear this. She was beautiful. These things could happen and do happen to anyone. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom