Sick chameleon; HELP

There’s no rescue areas in the area. What should I do ?
Is there an exotic reptile vet with chameleon experience, a person with chameleon experience that can afford to take care of them, or a reputable rescue within a few hours of you? You might have to expand your search areas.

The liquid calcium would be Fluker's but you really need a vet! Awesome! Did you get one for all of your chams? You'll need at least one digital thermometer with a probe (with the probe placed where the top of your cham's back is when he/she is on his/her basking branch) and at least one digital thermometer/hygrometer combo placed in the middle of the cage (or lower). For supplements, you'll use Zoo Med ReptiCalcium Without D3 every feeding, except for one feeding per week, where you'll alternate between Zoo Med ReptiCalcium With D3 and Zoo Med Reptivite Without D3 so that each of the latter two supplements are each used once every two weeks.

It's most likely too late at this point, but I'll attach a lay bin chart:
Would an Easter basket work ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 58
Do you have a tape measure, measuring tape, or something you know the exact dimensions of to use for reference?

View attachment 301081
Left is Marcus right is lisa, is it okay if I have the girls together ? And the boy separate I just purchased a cage as well. Does he need medical treatment? What are liquids you recommend?
She is gravid but if she has MBD she will not be able to make a hole to lay them.. you need to fix everything ASAP and get them to vets or give them to good rescuer fast!

Okay I’m asking to take to vet. I just sold my other one how much do you think it would cost ?
It depends on the vet and treatment, but for however many you have left (did the person who just bought that cham know about the MBD and egg laying?), it'll still probably be expensive. Like really low ball would be $300, but more likely $500 or more for each cham probably.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t know about it they just wanted to get her off of their hands but I don’t think I can do that much.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t know about it they just wanted to get her off of their hands but I don’t think I can do that much.
You should at least notify them that she (or he) needs medical treatment ASAP and to come here if they want any help

Back
Top Bottom