Showers? Questions?

yojon3000

So my cham is dehydrated I Spray 3-4 times a day but I guess he doesnt drink much so when i see him open his mouth after i mist i mist him a little more but i guess not enough so I want to give him a shower but the thing is i thought tap water is bad? :confused: also my mom just cleaned the showers is that bad should i wait a while?or could i go outside and used the water hose on him and put him our 2 ft tree my mom said its a pecan tree is it safe? and could i give him a shower with the water hose?

Im not sure about the tree thing, but i think spraying him outside is more natural

Tap water is fine. It's just not good for automatic misters because it clogs them with the mineral buildup. Use the showerhead aimed at the side so the water gently bounces off into your cham.

Im sure as long as he doesn't eat anything off the tree it would be fine, but as for water yes, I use the hose on mist setting to give mine a long shower. :)

So could I put him on the tree outside? cause my mom just cleaned the showers and they have that smell of cleaner.

So I tried it and he was more interested in walking and hiding on the other side of the tree other then drinking :eek: I dont really know if he even drank anything

I wouldn't do the shower thing, I thin all your doing is causing unwanted stress in doing that, misting in the civ is best just increase the misting an have a dripper going

These animals arent that delicate :) A shower is a good way to hydrate your animal. If it doesnt welcome the idea i wouldnt do it as you will waste your time but im for it if the animal will settle down and benefit from it..

Back
Top Bottom