Show off your female BB here!

Preekoo

I got my girl Jill a few weeks ago and she's growing really quick! I want to get an idea of what her colors should look like when she's full grown :D Thanks!

I cant post pic's that I've already posted on other threads here :rolleyes: And im to lazy to upload more but I'll try ;P

Here's the best one I have as of right now. It was taken on 9/23. Lil' old but I'll work on catching her at the right time for a good photo. She's gotten bigger, I never noticed how much until I looked at this pic again :D

And that cup sitting there is pointless, it's impossible to get her to cup feed : / and the feeders are so small they can climb out of the cage somehow. But I free range all of her feeders now, I find dead tiny crickets here and there but I don't mind.

Attachments

• 20120923_164045-1.jpg
    20120923_164045-1.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 94
I know what you mean about that, but that is the cardinal sin on here not to post a picture!! lol

I know better ^.^ I'm just feelen a lil lazy today, get to go wash dishes for 3 hours of non stop bus tubs coming at me by myself :(

do you have any reccomendations of what I should do if I go on vacation for two days and no one is at my house to take care of them?

I have 2 chams, her and my about 10 month old male veiled

do you have any reccomendations of what I should do if I go on vacation for two days and no one is at my house to take care of them?

I have 2 chams, her and my about 10 month old male veiled

Awww she is cute. I was able to get mine to feed out of a Philadelphia cream cheese cup and found the crickets cannot climb it too easily. Maybe give one of those a try (smooth sides).

Awww she is cute. I was able to get mine to feed out of a Philadelphia cream cheese cup and found the crickets cannot climb it too easily. Maybe give one of those a try (smooth sides).

Thanks leet :D I'll give it a try, I've started to think the cup was a little to narrow my self :rolleyes:

She's a cutie for sure! Can't wait to see a more recent picture!

As for the question on what to do while you are away for a week...can you get anyone to house sit? In the past when I have gone away to our cabin for a few days I left my chameleon brood alone but I have a mister that runs for 30 seconds every 3 hours and I only feed every second day so they were okay, but that was just for a few days. For my longer vacations (which happens quite often - I love to travel!!) I used to take my babies to my reptile vet - she loved having them in her office to provide some knowledge and experience to her staff....but in the long run, that proved expensive ($20.00 per day, per chameleon....and it adds up during a 2 week vacation). Now, I have been extremely lucky in finding a wonderful couple who run a reptile boarding business and they live just 10 minutes away from my home! This couple is amazing and I GUSH over and over and over to them how they have really become my saviors because I am never comfortable being away if my chams are alone at home, or with someone with little reptile experience. This couple LOVES all reptiles and board them out of LOVE, therefore they charge $5.00 per day and will even provide the cages if I don't want to haul my viv's and equipment over to their house. I hooked up with them in August and have used them 4 times already!!

Unfortunately that won't help you as you are in Kentucky and I'm in Canada...but perhaps you could check in your local paper, or on Craigslist (thats where I found my boarders)...maybe you'll be as lucky as I am! Otherwise, I would check with your vet and if he/she doesn't do boarding, then perhaps they can advise you who does.

Good luck...and again, can't wait to see more recent pics of your baby girl!!

New pics :D

Letting her get some sun and decided to get some more pic's :p Tell me what you think!

And I'll take a look in the newspaper and craiglist. Or I might call my local vet and see if anyone has any contact with some reptile lovers that could cham sit for me.

I dont know if it would be absolutely necesary. It's only for a day that I wont be there at all. We're leaving Wednesday morning, I can get their day going without any worry for the rest of Wednesday. And we're coming back either friday evening or night. hopefully we can get back pretty early on friday so I don't have to worry to much about them making it that long. All I would really need to worry about is how many crickets to throw in their cage's (one 9 month male veiled and this lil girl, she's about 3 months), and keeping a dripper going throughout the day. Any idea's? And my veiled doesn't have the mist king hooked up to his cage, I need to buy a stupid T-connector : / but he does have a ficus in there that provides alot of humidity.

Attachments

• 20121008_155042.jpg
    20121008_155042.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20121008_155147.jpg
    20121008_155147.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20121008_155216.jpg
    20121008_155216.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 20121008_155217.jpg
    20121008_155217.jpg