Show me your enclosures :)

I'm actually about to tear this enclosure down in a few minutes. At least part of it. He's outgrown it and he lives outside all summer. Winter I might just free range him in the garage with a fogger at night idk for sure yet.

I refuse to post my enclosure becca. I won't do it. I have probably posted my enclosures in 50 other threads. If you want to see them so bad, go look them up. Fine.

This is just of my Parsons, I have pictures of my Panther enclosures on my old phone I think. They weren't anything spectacular. I liked to have them free range a lot so I didn't put as much effort into their enclosures aesthetically speaking
Your kidding right? That cage is absolutely beautiful!

I refuse to post my enclosure becca. I won't do it. I have probably posted my enclosures in 50 other threads. If you want to see them so bad, go look them up. Fine.

This is just of my Parsons, I have pictures of my Panther enclosures on my old phone I think. They weren't anything spectacular. I liked to have them free range a lot so I didn't put as much effort into their enclosures aesthetically speaking
Ugh James your enclosure is cham goals for sure. I hope some day mine can be this great

LOL see you even have big branches! So how big of a diameter should I go up to for my boys? The biggest I have now is 3/4 of an inch.

Hmmm well for a panther they don't need to be that big. I just tried to get as many sizes as I could because Parsons are prone to foot sores, especially in the winter.
There is a similar issue in keeping hawks. Smooth surfaces is the problem there, is it similar with the parson? Not enough rough surfaces polish their feet?

There is a similar issue in keeping hawks. Smooth surfaces is the problem there, is it similar with the parson? Not enough rough surfaces polish their feet?

I've heard that actually, but then I know people that don't use any rough branches so I'm not sure. In the little I've seen, I think the biggest factor is winter brumation. They will sit in the same place for days, pair that with moisture on the branches and it seems to cause redness and sores if it not addressed.

Pesto's refurnished enclosure! As I've been getting more plants and my pothos has been growing, I've been slowly removing the fake plants in my enclosure. I'm proud that I only have 1 fake plant in there now, and I'm only leaving it because it seems to be his favorite place to sleep :rolleyes: I'm really happy with how it turned out and hopefully he likes it too.

Btw the fake plant that is his favorite spot is on the right wall and it stretches almost all the way down to the bottom.
20190615_171655.jpg

Pesto's refurnished enclosure! As I've been getting more plants and my pothos has been growing, I've been slowly removing the fake plants in my enclosure. I'm proud that I only have 1 fake plant in there now, and I'm only leaving it because it seems to be his favorite place to sleep :rolleyes: I'm really happy with how it turned out and hopefully he likes it too.

Btw the fake plant that is his favorite spot is on the right wall and it stretches almost all the way down to the bottom. View attachment 236139
Love it! I think it’s hilarious that he has all these great plants to hang out on and he is doing acrobatics on the ceiling!

Love it! I think it’s hilarious that he has all these great plants to hang out on and he is doing acrobatics on the ceiling!
Right?! He is such a brat. I do think its cuz he was keeping an eye on me while my hands were all over his tree.
Now that I've closed the enclosure and given him space he is doing all sorts of exploring! I think he really likes it when I add nee things to his enclosure. He always spends a couple days exploring

Tye is almost 7 months old and he's just now starting to get over this. It's a weight factor that stops them. As my Ambilobe thinks about doing it then stops himself once he remembers how big he is lol.

Btw the fake plant that is his favorite spot is on the right wall and it stretches almost all the way down to the bottom. View attachment 236139
Your tiny fly trap all alone lol

Back
Top Bottom