Show me your enclosures :)

So.. not weird?! Thanks! :ROFLMAO: @GoodKarma19 Told me about making moss milkshakes, I'm definitely going to try that when I get my large enclosure made

Not weird, I have 3 types of moss spread around the bottom. Java moss, Holland moss and star moss. I like moss lol.

Edit: oh btw for vivarium design and plant arrangements I recommend SerpaDesign, he's my inspiration and extremely gifted at what he does.

Not weird, I have 3 types of moss spread around the bottom. Java moss, Holland moss and star moss. I like moss lol.

Edit: oh btw for vivarium design and plant arrangements I recommend SerpaDesign, he's my inspiration and extremely gifted at what he does.

Looked him up, pretty cool stuff. Are there any cham enclosures? You can also find similar on dendroboards. With enough money I could do similar np :p

Is it to dry @jamest0o0 can you help this damsels fly trap It’s been Neglected. Don’t worry the fairy godmother will help you

It should be sitting in distilled water, lots of light, talking full sun levels of light, acidic substrate like peat if it's not already in that. Make sure humidity is pretty good too. Fly traps need dormancy, they will die eventually without it. This is usually between October and march/April.

It should be sitting in distilled water, lots of light, talking full sun levels of light, acidic substrate like peat if it's not already in that. Make sure humidity is pretty good too. Fly traps need dormancy, they will die eventually without it. This is usually between October and march/April.
Yeah I have my fly trap set up all like that and its flourishing, jox was confused, it's my pitcher plant that I almost killed lol. I may have just forgotten it was there cuz it's small

I got wood!!!!! OMG the beach it was everywhere! There were some amazing larger pieces that would be incredible free range pieces but I am much to petite to drag them up the dunes back to the car lol.

They are at least 1 inch in diameter and there are two that are more like 2.5. Should give a much better variety to grip sizes as well. I will be in the back yard scrubbing and cleaning them while praying for the fog to clear and the sun to come out to start drying them out.

IMG_3393.JPG

Its beautiful!!
Thank you! And if I'm being honest grand total for both enclosures, lighting, mister + extra nozzle, gauges, humidifier, and branches/foliage etc.... I probably spent almost a grand. That is not including the cost of two Panthers either. But I'd say that's pretty good. I budget shopped A LOT! And I made stuff work where I could as long as it fit the needs of my chameleons and I was able to work within those needs.

Thank you! And if I'm being honest grand total for both enclosures, lighting, mister + extra nozzle, gauges, humidifier, and branches/foliage etc.... I probably spent almost a grand. That is not including the cost of two Panthers either. But I'd say that's pretty good. I budget shopped A LOT! And I made stuff work where I could as long as it fit the needs of my chameleons and I was able to work within those needs.
I mean for both enclosures I'd say that's a pretty good price. Especially considering the mister(I'm assuming you have mistking) is over 100 on it's own, humidifier is a good chunk, and you have nice enclosures too. I've easily spent more than 500 on Pesto's enclosure.. and I just have a stupid reptibreeze

It looks great! I love that you built the frame to attach everything to. It looks really solid to. Watch the exo terra vines.. All of mine when I pulled them the parts that were not able to dry out totally the coating was pealing off the rubber. I may have gotten a really bad batch but just fyi on those.

I am really jelly of y'all that are able to put plants on the bottom... That is the one bummer to my drip easy trays since they can not hold weight.
I also wish the top front panel of my dragon strand was a flip up like the service door on the bottom instead of a permanent screwed in piece. It makes it more difficult to get into the top 8 inches. :(

I like to shop.... lol I am not even going to say what I am at for everything :(

It looks great! I love that you built the frame to attach everything to. It looks really solid to. Watch the exo terra vines.. All of mine when I pulled them the parts that were not able to dry out totally the coating was pealing off the rubber. I may have gotten a really bad batch but just fyi on those.

I am really jelly of y'all that are able to put plants on the bottom... That is the one bummer to my drip easy trays since they can not hold weight.
I also wish the top front panel of my dragon strand was a flip up like the service door on the bottom instead of a permanent screwed in piece. It makes it more difficult to get into the top 8 inches. :(
Yeah, I was trying to avoid putting anything on the bottom for cleaning purposes, but honestly putting the fern down there has made things so much easier. It soaks up more of the excess water going through the enclosure throughout the day, and theres not much cleanup down there anyway. Just the daily turds!

Yeah, I was trying to avoid putting anything on the bottom for cleaning purposes, but honestly putting the fern down there has made things so much easier. It soaks up more of the excess water going through the enclosure throughout the day, and theres not much cleanup down there anyway. Just the daily turds!
Yeah see Beman is an adventurer and explores every nook and cranny of his enclosure including the bottom. Specifically when he is trying to get me to let him out. He works his way down scratching at the door then goes to the bottom and scratches on the service door then wanders around the bottom for a few minutes until he travels back up lol. So I do like having the screen separator between the drip pan and him since he is a nerd.

Back
Top Bottom