She's digging!

She laid 31 eggs! I'm so proud of her!
I put her lay bin back after being sure I got them all out and set up her new camera while she was sleeping.

Attachments

• 20190402_165737.jpg
    20190402_165737.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 86
I am actually new to keeping chameleons and recently adopted a female veiled chameleon and was wondering if it fine to keep a laying bin in the cage 24/7 or only when she looks like she is ready to lay eggs ? And if possible can I get a link to a post with more information that will help me with this. Thanks in advance

She laid 31 eggs! I'm so proud of her!
I put her lay bin back after being sure I got them all out and set up her new camera while she was sleeping.
I think u miss one more egg in that left bottom corner.Time to play ping pong...JK
Im glad she is done..and its a relief for me to be a remote nurse-midwives....congrats!!

I am actually new to keeping chameleons and recently adopted a female veiled chameleon and was wondering if it fine to keep a laying bin in the cage 24/7 or only when she looks like she is ready to lay eggs ? And if possible can I get a link to a post with more information that will help me with this. Thanks in advance
No worry, check out this link so u can start ur own post.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-do-i-post-a-question.165878/
Going back to kiss my pillow Zzz...good luck.

Back
Top Bottom