Sheego in ALL his BEAUTY

He was born January 23, 2020 so that makes him almost 9 months old. He was almost 5 months old when I shipped him out. I'm so glad he ended up in such a good and loving home.
Thank you so much Jillian! It means a ton! I cant believe this lil monsters going to be 9 months soon! Boy time flies!
How old was he when you got him and how old is he now?
Jillians got you covered!
Ya'll that is so adorable. I love to see chams sleeping! ?
Aren't they the best! I love him so much!
Very nice!
Thank you all for your compliments!

My Sheego baby, on this spooky Tail Curl Tuesday night! ??:love:
20201020_224756.jpg

Its been far too long, but worty not, Sheego is doing amazing! Ive been off work recently so ive been spending a ton of time with him! I absolutely adore him! Hes almost gonna be 1 year old!!! I cant believe it! :love: Ill be sure to post more of what you guys want and deserve soon! But for now enjoy him in his current sleeping spot tonight, hiding behind a leaf.
20201226_012845.jpg

Its been far too long, but worty not, Sheego is doing amazing! Ive been off work recently so ive been spending a ton of time with him! I absolutely adore him! Hes almost gonna be 1 year old!!! I cant believe it! :love: Ill be sure to post more of what you guys want and deserve soon! But for now enjoy him in his current sleeping spot tonight, hiding behind a leaf. View attachment 286674
Ain't it funny how fast time goes...

Back
Top Bottom