Shedding, shedding, shedding!

Is my chameleon over weight ??? He hasn't she'd in about 2 months and I'm starting to get worried

Attachments

• 1483667479846-1885639296.jpg
    1483667479846-1885639296.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 302
I haven't seen my cham eat his shedding's but i have noticed him just chill and sleep right under the fog and misting while he was shedding (he looked so relaxed). During this process i haven't picked him up, i'm letting his body do its thing. After that he went looking for his food with full energy though he wasnt done shedding.

Hello I have to give my chameleon oral antibiotics and he started shedding just yesterday. Is it safe to handle him to give him meds? I was told not to handle him when he's shedding but needs his meds! Help. 9-10 month old Senegal

Hello I have to give my chameleon oral antibiotics and he started shedding just yesterday. Is it safe to handle him to give him meds? I was told not to handle him when he's shedding but needs his meds! Help. 9-10 month old Senegal

You can handle. Just dont rip of any shedding skin and make sure your hands are clean prior to handling.

Also, in the future, it'll be beneficial for you to start your own thread. If you had a serious problem it would likely get lost in this 9 year old thread....

You can handle. Just dont rip of any shedding skin and make sure your hands are clean prior to handling.

Also, in the future, it'll be beneficial for you to start your own thread. If you had a serious problem it would likely get lost in this 9 year old thread....

Thank you. I am new to this and just was searching for what I was looking for not really sure how to navigate it just yet. But I appreciate your response. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom