SF BAY AREA HERP VET ASAP

Best reptile vet in the bat area... I need a full fecal float, stoma check. Life happened I relied on pet store feeds and im pissed. I've been pulling a white mucus/roundworm looking thing from my big guy. I checked on him this morning stumbled upon his weird poop ritual...noticed a prolapse/inflamed bloody memberane. Like I said SF BAY AREA HERP VET NEEDED. I'M ABOUT TO TO A $500+ PUNCH I'M SURE

Best reptile vet in the bat area... I need a full fecal float, stoma check. Life happened I relied on pet store feeds and im pissed. I've been pulling a white mucus/roundworm looking thing from my big guy. I checked on him this morning stumbled upon his weird poop ritual...noticed a prolapse/inflamed bloody memberane. Like I said SF BAY AREA HERP VET NEEDED. I'M ABOUT TO TO A $500+ PUNCH I'M SURE
Could it have been a sperm plug rather than a worm?

Yeah was a sperm plug.... First time raising chameleons, and my big guy is finally hitting the 8 month mark. Was really just the perfect storm of scenarios to flip me out. Also kind of weird how it looks like a worm a mammal can get.

Noticed the next day that there was a semen like discharge coming from the area. Is that normal? Have a vet set in a week going to keep tabs on it. More so want to get in and do another fecal float. I had one done when they were at 3 months but kind of want to make it a regular think because of the amount of time they
outside.

Back
Top Bottom