Sexual Maturity? What Age...

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
So more specifically, what age do males generally start having sperm plugs, or does this vary greatly. I ask this because Raistlin has had a few "plugs" already, but I just didn't expect it so soon. I cant think of anything else it could be.

Thoughts? :coffee:

I got my male panther when he was 4 months old hes now on his 6th i didnt notice any sperm plugs until the 5 month maybe this helps? :confused:

So more specifically, what age do males generally start having sperm plugs, or does this vary greatly. I ask this because Raistlin has had a few "plugs" already, but I just didn't expect it so soon. I cant think of anything else it could be.

Thoughts? :coffee:

I think it depends more on size that age. Raistlin is a big boy. ❤️

My cross male was about 6 months when he was doing that. My ambilobe was the same age but half the size of him and he didn’t show anything until one year. I agree with size like Jannb said. Also if you need a female I have some ready from the cross pairing (;

Is there any way to help them pass sperm plugs? because it sort of looks like it can interfere with pooping

I'm not surprised @Remkon commented here, he is a subject matter expert...

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/sperm-plug.153245/#post-1304848

Want me to share my spermplug wallpaper? I have matching screensaver!

My favourite mammal is the sperm whale, due to obvious reasons.

Can't wait for my panther to lose his spermplugs, I'm hanging them above my bed! Well after I've shown em to all my friends!

#12Remkon, Oct 3, 2016
Took you a while to reply... Getting old? ;)

Spermplugs rule! I take nothing back!

When I first saw them I had no idea what it was and disregarded it as dried poo. Once I saw photos, I see my guy is leaving ....... well you get the point.

Back
Top Bottom