Sperm Plug

Scotthecham

Is this a sperm plug? It was stuck in the anus of my male chameleon (1 yr old). I guessed it wasn't passing out properly with the feces. As you the see the dark region was the part that actually hanging outside of his anus and it was all dried. Initially I thought it was a piece of tissue (freak me out!!!). After some observation and research (pictures from google and this forum), then I figured it might not be a tissue and thankfully it was not a prolapse. So I soaked it with water and pulled it out gently with his cooperation (with some contraction lol).

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 248
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 373
I'm pretty sure it's a dime and a spermplug and a good looking veiled chameleon on the second picture...

What did I win?

Thank God that there is a place I can go to view large sperm plugs in the comfort of my home without getting my hands dirty and or sperm plug covered!

Can we sticky sperm plugs pics to the top of the message board for all to view at our leisure?

I've seen much worse than sperm plugs. However the fact that predictive text on my phone knows to follow sperm with the word plug does worry me

Sounds like you are doing everything right to me ;). If only auto-correct would stop correcting me when I write gutload, dubia, hornworm, cham, MistKing, etc. etc... :confused::rolleyes::LOL:

Want me to share my spermplug wallpaper? I have matching screensaver!

My favourite mammal is the sperm whale, due to obvious reasons.

Can't wait for my panther to lose his spermplugs, I'm hanging them above my bed! Well after I've shown em to all my friends!

Want me to share my spermplug wallpaper? I have matching screensaver!

My favourite mammal is the sperm whale, due to obvious reasons.

Can't wait for my panther to lose his spermplugs, I'm hanging them above my bed! Well after I've shown em to all my friends!
If you weren't on the bus with me, this would be a disturbing post. Now where can I get my hands on those sperm plug screensavers

Back
Top Bottom