Serenity silks ‘review’

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanting to share my experience. I had ordered some silkies from a different place. I saw their logo as I was looking at photo galleries and thought, why not check them out. They just arrived today via UPS and looks like they do things just a bit differently. Instead of the usual vertical deli cup, the worms are sent in a horizontal take out style container. The gutter guard has larger holes as well. Included with my order was a really sweet touch...a small yet beautiful thank you card, hand personalized/written, some fridge magnets and stickers. Even though the poor silkies have been banged around and subjected to Florida heat on the truck, all look great and are active. They have been sent with just enough food for shipping and maybe a couple extra days, so if you order 100 as I did and aren’t going to feed all off quickly, you’ll need extra chow.
DF01BAA8-D7BA-4C6B-9B9E-E90A54713DE3.jpeg
16AB2137-E249-4EA4-B650-11B232AD79B9.jpeg
06116A3E-5DE6-4B95-ADE1-D8DFE937DC07.jpeg

My boy loves silks as well and I can not stress how much of an improvement this shipping method is , beastmode silks done the same and allows pre orders which helps me quite a bit. Glad that the feeder folks are innovating and looking for better shipment methods. The moths are my chams favorite snack if your patience allows keeping the cacoons around a while.

PayPal is amazing what's the issue it uses your bank card and keeps your banking info private while shopping online WIN WIN WIN
Paypal has been known to screw people (generally the ones receiving payment) by arbitrarily putting a freeze on transactions or their entire account. They'll hold money for 6 months or so with no reason given besides 'algorithm flagged the transaction.' There's other stuff too, but I know two people personally who had money held for the full 6 months (~$1000 in one case, $200 in the other) when they'd done nothing sketchy, with no help from Paypal ☹️

Paypal has been known to screw people (generally the ones receiving payment) by arbitrarily putting a freeze on transactions or their entire account. They'll hold money for 6 months or so with no reason given besides 'algorithm flagged the transaction.' There's other stuff too, but I know two people personally who had money held for the full 6 months (~$1000 in one case, $200 in the other) when they'd done nothing sketchy, with no help from Paypal ☹️
Never had issues with them and most sellers and retailers use it with no issue. I've used the web services and credit line and absolutely love it. Sad you had a bad experience with them as I've had the exact opposite. not disputing what your saying obviously shit happens but this seems highly out of the ordinary circumstances as they have amazing customer service I've had to call a few times and always get things solved by real people. Sorry that happened but not really a good cause for total boycott of an amazing service to me.

Never had issues with them and most sellers and retailers use it with no issue. I've used the web services and credit line and absolutely love it. Sad you had a bad experience with them as I've had the exact opposite. not disputing what your saying obviously shit happens but this seems highly out of the ordinary circumstances as they have amazing customer service I've had to call a few times and always get things solved by real people. Sorry that happened but not really a good cause for total boycott of an amazing service to me.
Nah, I still use them, and I understand they're the most available especially to individuals and small business. I know they're also really consumer friendly too, so there's that; I was just saying that there are reasons why some people don't use them. Didn't mean for it to come across as me thinking PayPal is the antichrist 😄

I enjoy the convenience of PayPal. Besides not having to give out my card numbers, it saves a bunch of time having to enter all of my info. As a plus, it’s also been very convenient those times I’ve purchased things from other forum members.
However, nothing in this world is 100% perfect. Many moons ago when PayPal was new, before signing on with them I looked them up and found many stories of what you describe. I took a chance and have had no problems, thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom