Sencio radicans glauca as a cham plant?

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
Has anybody tried this??
084933E5-9D6A-41A8-987D-2BEAE7AE51CE.jpeg

Additionally they don't seem to have any sap or oils and can grow pretty well in smaller planters without the fear of getting root bound ... The vines run like crazy and will most definitely try to root if you allow it to rest on soil. I took clippings of my main plant and was able to use it as a ground cover at my last apartment. If you do use it keep me posted I've got it in abundance and always want to add more plants. Can't believe I didn't even consider it.

I found a plant outside over here about 10ft long and I couldn't just tear the vines I had to cut them, severly neglected growing well, so I thought I'd ask about it

I just tested this plant, and it does have a fragranty oil from broken vine, uugghh... maybe not safe

I just tested this plant, and it does have a fragranty oil from broken vine, uugghh... maybe not safe

Yeah that's suspect. A lot of succulents have a sticky sap which you definitely don't want to get in a cham's eyes. The "bananas" on these plants also fall off really easily, so I think a chameleon would knock off all the foliage before too long. The humidity and water in a cham enclosure isn't suitable for them, either

Back
Top Bottom