Seafood for Ophelia

opheliaeatsbugs

Avid Member
Enjoying sunny SoCal beach today :) My kids LOVE to find the crustaceans under the sand. They had the idea to catch a bunch for O... I'm always talking about providing a variety :ROFLMAO:

I told them, no thanks! Hahaha these kids.
20170622_105236.jpg

Attachments

• 20170622_105328.jpg
    20170622_105328.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 89
Lol I used to find those in Maryland all the time as a kid! @JoeDigiorgio you eat them?!?!

I was watching Bizarre Foods on TV a few years ago and the host was in the Caribbean islands somewhere. They floured and deep fried them and he said they tasted between crab and shrimp, which isn't too shocking really. So I tried it one day and they were so good! The shell is so thin it just becomes part of the crispy crust like a crab popper or something LOL

I was watching Bizarre Foods on TV a few years ago and the host was in the Caribbean islands somewhere. They floured and deep fried them and he said they tasted between crab and shrimp, which isn't too shocking really. So I tried it one day and they were so good! The shell is so thin it just becomes part of the crispy crust like a crab popper or something LOL
i saw one guy try em on the interwebs. he said they werent too bad, he used them for bait (fishing)

It shows they have no palate XD I mean butter is meant as some sort of flavoring or cooking agent.... not a food source...

Back
Top Bottom