scottsdale arizona

in scottsdale you are going to have slim pickings.

right now pets inc on mill and southern. has a female jacksonii xantholophus.

there is one on glendale and university i believe, not sure if they have chams ATM...

AZ reptile in mesa never really carries chameleons.

they're is a few local breeders, but they some how manage to keep the montane varieties.

it'd probably be best to order a chameleon depending on what you want through a forum member.

I am not wanting to buy nothing. I am out of town and was wanting to look at some chams. Does the zoo have anythanks jerry

we got two zoo's here in arizona.

one is very close to scottsdale depending on area * i used to work at this one*

the phx zoo. unfortunatly hasn't had any chams for a few years *they couldn't keep them alive if i recall right* and removed them from exhibit.

the other is the wildlife world zoo. 90th ave and glendale. i havn't been there but they have a herp section but it does not include chameleons.

the phoenix zoo does have a very nice herp section, average admittance ticket price is 16 bucks *kinda steep compared to last years 12 bucks.

and i believe wildlife world zoo is 18 bucks.

phx zoo is located on galvin park way its in the center of phoenix, scottsdale and tempe in the papago park area.

i know we have a reptile expo on either the 13th or the 25th at the phoenix collisium.

UHMMM.. if you want to check out AZ herp stores like i said you got pets inc. az rep and a few others that Just opened but arn't as well established as the previous two.

Back
Top Bottom