SBCK Meeting Pictures from last Tuesday

ToniandGizmo

This was my first time joining in and WOW was it fun! Being surrounded by folks as crazy as myself about chameleons was truly a rush. Many thanks to everyone for putting up with my picture taking.

First shot is of Kayleigh, Kevin and Chris. Much thanks to Kayleigh and Chris for letting me carpool with them.

Second shot is of Ryan Jarosek, wearing his "Heroic Chameleons" T-Shirt.

Third shot is of the big guy, Dave Weldon.

Fourth shot is some of the group. There were a lot more people than shows. Maybe next time I can gather everyone together for a full SBCK members group shot. Okay on the count of 3 say "Chameleon". :)

Fifth shot is of the famous Dr. Gonzo who was overseeing things, while at the same time allowing us to oooooh and awwwww at him. Thanks to Dr. Gonzo for allowing us to worship him. :D

More pics will be posted a little later.

Last edited:
A few more SBCK Meeting Picks (Revised with more pics)

More attendee pictures,

The 1st pic is another of everybody talking and sharing information... Wow it was a plethera of information. (Hope I spelled that right).

The 2nd Shot is of Dr. Gonzo with the flash. Neither picture did him justice, this big guy just glowed with color.

anyway.... enjoy. :)

Last edited:
I sure wish we had something like this around where I live (FL)

Who all's in the group pic?

The faces that can be seen are left to right - Kevin Zamp, Ryan Jarosek and his lovely wife Lisa. I don't know the other 3 by name yet - There were so many people there. I do know that the gal in the far right corner of the picture (she's got her back to the camera) is Elisa.

If anyone else knows who the others are (or if it's you), please chime in.

I sure wish we had something like this around where I live (FL)

You need to just start meeting with local friends on a monthly basis, be it at a public place or at someone's home. It's better in a neutral environment though.

I'm sure it would be a little awkward at the first few meetings, but once you get going, many people start coming and lots of great things happen. You meet a lot of great people.

I have to say... on the internet, chameleon keepers can come across as a pissy bunch of people. But in person, all are VERY nice and big hearted. I'm sure this is the case all around the world. I have not met one cham-nut I didn't like at the SBCK meetings. Not yet, anyway! :D

You need to just start meeting with local friends on a monthly basis, be it at a public place or at someone's home. It's better in a neutral environment though.

I'm sure it would be a little awkward at the first few meetings, but once you get going, many people start coming and lots of great things happen. You meet a lot of great people.

I have to say... on the internet, chameleon keepers can come across as a pissy bunch of people. But in person, all are VERY nice and big hearted. I'm sure this is the case all around the world. I have not met one cham-nut I didn't like at the SBCK meetings. Not yet, anyway! :D

That's cause you haven't met me yet :D

Back
Top Bottom