SBCK meeting August 4

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
The next South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting will be held on Saturday August 4 from 2PM to 6PM. This time we'll be hosting it around Dodger Stadium. If you are interested in coming, send an RSVP to [email protected] and we'll send out directions.

This meeting's theme is Horns! We are going to try to have a 1 horned, 2 horned, 3 horned, 4 horned, and 6 horned in attendance for a picture collage. Should be interesting!

As always, bring good treats to eat and show up for good chameleon conversation!

Hope to see you there!

Bill
SBCK

I'd really like to see some new faces at these meetings. I really enjoy the regulars, don't get me wrong, we all get along great! But If you are in the LA area, you need to check out these meetings. They are very warm and fuzzy and we don't bite! Come check us out. If you have a chameleon or not!

I'd like to say I am on CF more than I am... but I am sadly not. :eek: If I were though, I'd be PMing CF members I notice are in the LA area, but might not be aware of this meeting. I sorta feel like someone used to do that, because we used to get new faces at least once a month. Whoever that was PMing people, can you do that some more? :cool::)

BTW, who is hosting it? I thought it was Ace, but he said it isn't.

Hi Johnny,
I have dubias. What size did you want? Are we coming to your place this time?

hi tylene!!!! :D $10 worth of medium and small ones will be great if you have any!! YES! i can't wait to see you guys here im really looking forward for saturday.:D

I'll be there and I'll bring my male montuim fulfilling the two horn cham category. Who has a one horned cham, I have a Meller's but they don't have much of a horn, especially if they where wild caught.
On a side note my africanus eggs have started to hatch. I have 5 so far and 25 eggs left to go. They've all been pretty mellow until today's little guy came out with a huge attitude. It's kind of hard to take it to seriously when something that weighs in at a gram or two wants a piece of you. It's really cute but I don't think that's what he was shooting for.

Yes, there is a Dodger game. I have strategized with Johnny as to how to handle this. So this is how it shakes down: We should be fine for getting there at 2PM. For exit at 6PM there are four exit routes we can take. We'll assess during the afternoon and give everyone the best route then. Hopefully, the people who want to be at the game will be there by time we are escaping!

For those who heard that there is a shortage of chairs do not worry. We have chairs and tables taken care of and are now working on a makeshift photo studio for the Horns collage.
We so far have
1) Karen's Melleri
2) Brad's montium
3) Reggie the jacksonii
4) Bill's quad
5) somewhat difficult!
6) Bill's big rack Quad

We would love to have more horns represented! Bring your chameleon with any number. There has never and will never be a problem with doubling up with chameleon pictures!

Got the feeder order in. So here's list who ordered from me:

Ziya
Karen
Bill
Tylene
Michael
Rodney
Kevin
Craig

This is for crickets and supers, and fruitflies and crack. Did'nt have time to get silks and horns.

Any takers on the ball game? Johnny, are you walking distance to the park? lol could I leave my car at your place and walk to the ball game?

Back
Top Bottom